Shutdown period roof replacement
International paint producer supplying to well known Australian companies.
Complete re-roof of 1750m2
Our client had a strict timeframe over the Christmas period to have the work co-incide with their annual production shut down period. The job required the removal of asbestos and corded materials, replacing the whole roof with Colourbond Trimdeck and Wonderglass in only 9 days.
What Kennedys Delivered
Delivering this project on time and on budget, the Kennedys solution and services included:
- Materials, scaffolding, craneage, equipment and labour sufficient to achieve the tight deadlines.
- Removal of 1750m2 Super 6 Asbestos sheeting, 266 l/m corroded box gutter, 266 l/m glass wall sheets, 110 l/m corroded spouting and brackets.
- Installation of 1239 l/m of Colorbond Ice Clear Wonderglass skylight roof sheeting and 1053 l/m of matching Colorbond wall sheeting on a saw tooth roof.
- Installation of 266 l/m of Colorbond box gutter, brackets and gutter boards with 100 l/m of Colorbond spouting and brackets.
- Installation of Colorbond flashings, sumps, rain heads, and roof hatches as required.
The project was delivered to meet all required compliances and was also accident and injury-free.